With the season approaching faster than we expected, and a mere 3 months away from the season opener at Long Beach, I decided to make a little poll to see who you are going to root for this season. Continue reading
Advan RCII (pair) 5×100, 17×8.5 +48 – mint condition – $450.
So after searching the map to this meet, I realized it was a straight shot down Beach Blvd to this meet. Unfortunately there was lots of traffic and it ended up taking me about 45 minutes to get there. TOTALLY WORTH IT, I arrived around 6:30PM and didn’t leave until about 11PM. It was nice seeing my friends, and nice meeting new people. Of course there were too many crap Hondas taking up the parking lot spaces, but it ended all well. Hope to see everyone again soon!
Gracious hosts! Continue reading
Wow, I never expected to even get close to having 300 fans. I’m at 294 at the time of this post, and once I hit 300 I’m going to have to do a few new things.
1. I will be looking for a partner to join me in taking photos/ touring shops/ write ups for the ‘blog’ and other stuff along those lines.
2. I will be looking to get an official OC Drift model! (females only sorry Andy)
3. Starting to get some cars driving under the OC Drift name!!!
4. MERCHANDISE WILL BE COMING SOON I PROMISE
5. Finishing putting together our Drift competition at AMP!
6. Our weekly meet is changing to a new location soon because of the success of what I have now.
7. Sponsors Sponsors Sponsors.
I can’t wait to start these things, and I thank you all for supporting me for the past 2 months, I wouldn’t even be writing this if it wasn’t for the fans!
Do you guys remember Hot Import nights back in the day?
Well it’s back! and we get the first one here in LA (as well as a 2nd one in July)
(You might recognize the car featured on the flyer, it’s none other than Luigi’s S2000!)
So come out this December 3rd to the LA Convention Center for an amazing night! Us at OC Drift are planning something for HIN, just not sure on the details yet.!
Facebook Event Page:http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=230777543615266
Also the following weekend on 12/11/11 is AUTOCON! I wasn’t able to go last year, but this year I’m promoting for it and cannot wait to attend and show the team cars!!
Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=216975785021380
Hope to see you all there. I will keep you updated on what we are doing for these great events, as well as other events coming up!